China Business Update - Automotive (CBU-Auto)
-- Weekly e-newsletter focusing exclusively on the world's largest emerging auto market, now into the 18th year of publication
- Weekly information and intelligence on China's automotive industry and analysis of the investment environment;
- Reports on new laws and regulations and updates on China's Auto Industrial Policy;
- News and analyses of production, sales, R&D, services, import/export, finance, insurance, etc., with dependable statistics;
- Advice on the cultural intricacies involved in business transactions in China;
- Valuable briefings on China's auto industry unavailable from any other single publication.
CBU-Auto Format and Content
CBU-Auto is an eight-page weekly E-newsletter that features the following regular columns:
- Editor's Note -- Editor's analysis of the overall political, economic and social conditions pertaining to the automotive industry in China.
- Laws and Regulations -- Discussion of new laws, regulations and government policies affecting foreign trade and investment.
- Auto Industrial Policy -- Overall government strategy for developing and restructuring the auto industry and specific policies with regard to production, research and development, export and import, investment and finance, foreign exchange and taxation.
- Industry Profile & Features -- Reports on the key players and developments in the Chinese automotive industry.
- News in Brief -- News briefs on automotive production, marketing, sales, import/export, consumer affairs, and after-market services, as well as on auto-related industries -- steel, glass, oil, rubber, plastics, and highway construction.
- Executive Profile/Interview -- Profile of auto executives in China's auto industry.
- Joint-Venture Update -- Developments in joint ventures and wholly foreign-owned ventures.
- Upcoming Events -- Calendar of major trade shows, business seminars, investment talks, and other important events related to the Chinese auto industry.
We make sure that our customers get the best possible services available to help them tap into the Chinese automotive market.
If, at any time during the first year of your subscription, you decide that CBU-Auto does not meet your expectations, you may cancel for a full refund.